Now Offering a Free Android and iOS PQvision App
- Get full access to your harmonic filters via setpoint and feedback parameters.
- Manage and save alert settings over the app.
- Real-time data on filter line & load voltage, current, power, harmonics, and more.
- Real-time waveform and spectrum graphing for voltage and current.
- Dedicated contactor control screen for your filter.
- Manage and save settings over the air.
- Update and view Modbus RTU settings.
- Simultaneously communicate via both the PQvision Desktop & Mobile apps.
Operating system compatibility: Android OS 10.0 or higher and iOS Version 17.0 or higher.
Trouble Shooting Tips
Trouble pairing or reading to your PQconnect?
- Check that you’re running the latest version of PQvision by visiting the app store, Google Play Store. If there is an update available, install it.
- Check your mobile device for updates by going to your phone settings.
- Check that Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device by going to your phone settings.
- Open your Bluetooth settings and locate the PQconnect board that you’re experiencing issues with.
- Forget the PQconnect board.
- Go back to settings and navigate to the app section of your device. Select the PQvision app.
- If PQvision stores storage and cache on your device, make sure to clear it all.
- Close PQvision and make sure the app is not running in the background.
Effective: November 21, 2023
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect certain information from or about you when you use the App, including:
- Device information (such as device type, operating system version, and unique device identifiers).
- Usage information (such as app usage statistics and interactions with the App’s features).
When you interact with our services, we collect information that you provide to us. For example, when calibrating or resetting your PQconnect device enabled filter the PQvision Mobile may share this information into our private server for records and future support. And if you’re using our custom features that require In-App subscriptions, we may ask for your payment information, like a debit or credit card number and associated account information.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide and maintain the App’s functionality.
- Improve and optimize the App’s performance.
- Analyze usage patterns to enhance user experience.
- Communicate with you about updates, changes, or issues related to the App.
- Provide additional information to TCI Product Support team for any Diagnosis and Repairs.
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless required by law or for App-related purposes.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
4. DATA RETENTION
5. OUR AUDIENCE
Our services are not intended for — and we do not direct them to — anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13.
7. CONTACT US